Thursday, September 24, 2015

Focusing on the Positive

As I put my son to bed tonight, I realized that although things may not have been ideal as of late, there is plenty in my life for which to be thankful. That little boy's smile and laughter can make a dark day seem brighter.

I  am the type of person that can be swallowed by the darkness.  One foot in the murky puddle and I find myself being swallowed into the inky blackness until even the faintest glimmer of light has disappeared.  In order for things to improve, I need to find my way out into the comforting warmth of that light that can sometimes elude me.

Here I am, reigniting my blog in order to start the practice of focusing on the positive aspects of my day.  A way to take the negative opportunities that would normally send me deep into the darkness and instead find the bright light in the learning opportunity it presents.

I'm hoping also that this will help me find that once bright, sparkling personality that I remember once having.  To get in touch with my inner truth, and gain a higher connection to my innate knowledge and improve my connection to the greater universe.


No comments:

Post a Comment